Need someone to train with? Check out some local triathlon and running clubs. Make friends, stay motivated and share ideas with athletes just like you. Don’t let the fun stop at the finish line!
- Oregon Road Runners ClubBeaverton, OR – The Oregon Road Runners Club is a non-profit organization that promotes running, walking, and competitive events for the benefit of all–for fitness, fun, safety, health, and quality of life.
- Portland Running CompanyPortland, OR – Portland Running Company hosts a variety of free, fun, group runs every week. Everyone is welcome. Come meet kindred spirits and learn from fellow athletes.
- PSA 200 Mile Run/Walk ClubWhen you reach 200 miles with either the Wednesday or Saturday run/walk groups you’ll receive a FREE pair of running or walking shoes of your choice, and a milestone tech shirt! Wednesday (2-3 miles) at 6 pm and Saturday (3-10 miles) at 8 am.
- Team Red LizardPortland, OR – A non-profit running club based in the Portland metropolitan area, but with members across the Northwest including as far away as Everett and Yakima, Washington, and Boise, Idaho.
- Ironheads Multisport Racing TeamPortland, OR – Encourages healthy living, excellence and community involvement in sport. Ironheads strive to provide social and educational support while maintaining a fun and social environment for all their athletes.
- Oregon State Triathlon ClubCorvallis, OR – Club made up of students, faculty, staff, and affiliates of Oregon State University who want to learn about, train for, race, or participate in triathlons.
- Portland Triathlon ClubPortland, OR – Oregon’s largest multisport club. Devoted to growing the sport regionally, supporting athletes of all levels with training, education, and racing.
- Team Vo2MultisportRedmond, WA – Whether you are looking to complete your first triathlon or are a multiple Ironman finisher with hopes of getting to the Big Island, Team Vo2 Multisport can help you reach your goals.
- Upper Echelon Triathlon ClubPortland, OR – Triathlon club open to all ability levels from the first-time participant to elite. The mission of the club is to help members reach their goals in the sport through professionally led group workouts and training and group comaradary.